Las Vegas is home to some of the most lavish, iconic, and influential architecture in the world. Here’s a look at the conference venues and tour locations you’ll experience at A’19.
Keynotes, CE, & Architecture Expo
las vegas convention center
Currently at 3.2M sq. ft., this convention center is one of the largest and busiest in the world. Head inside for some of the best CE and experiences A’19 has to offer. Hundreds of sessions, Keynotes, Pro Series, ArchiTalks, seminars, and expo credit sessions will happen here. There’s also the Architecture Expo, 200,000 sq. ft. materials playground featuring the best new products from 650+ exhibitors.
Building amenities include free Wi-Fi, several restaurants, abundant concession stands, FedEx Office, and other business services.
3150 Paradise Rd.
westgate resort & casino
Adjacent to the Las Vegas Convention Center and one block from The Strip, the Westgate is our second location hosting CE sessions. The monorail stop onsite gives you easy access to other locations on The Strip.
- designed by Martin Stern, Jr.
- from 1981–1990, it was the largest hotel in the world
- the hotel tower is 375 ft. tall; the entire property has nearly 3,000 guest rooms
3000 Paradise Road
We’re hosting The Party!, our signature event, at Brooklyn Bowl Las Vegas. It’s located in the trendy new Linq Promenade, an entertainment district.
- 80,000 sq. ft. featuring 32 Brunswick bowling lanes and a gigantic music venue
- “one of the most incredible places on earth” according to Rolling Stone
- the concert stage is made out of recycled truck tires
3545 Las Vegas Blvd. South
The Emerging Professionals Party
chateau nightclub & Rooftop
Dance the night away on a 22,000 sq. ft. rooftop under the Eiffel Tower at the Paris Las Vegas Hotel. This high-altitude attraction offers stunning views.
- the nightclub’s entrance was designed to be the only one on The Strip with sidewalk access
- the hotel’s Eiffel Tower was originally planned as a full-scale replica, but the height interfered with nearby McCarran Airport
3655 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Opening Night Celebration
xs at the wynn
Head to the Wynn Resort & Casino, where you’ll experience one of the hottest nightclubs in the world. Enter the club through a stunning golden staircase.
- the nightclub’s design was inspired by the curves of the human body
- dubbed “the hottest nightclub in the world” by Condé Nast Traveler
- club features a 10 ft. rotating chandelier
3131 Las Vegas Blvd.
las vegas Architecture
Reserve your seat on an expertly curated, architect-led tour, taking you behind the scenes of high-profile, historic, and avant-garde architecture in fabulous Las Vegas! Register early; tours always sell out.
Various locations across the Las Vegas area